Monday, February 7, 2011

Razor Blades For Beautiful Creature

It's beautiful this creature and me
we sit in silence grasping air and appease the darkness willingly
the deepness of the tone rolls on like crashing waves relenting its drawn
the ethereal voice creeps in
your good deed will soon arise
shoot out
shoot up
then compromise
the steady drum rolls on then stalls
what will creature bring to me?
a thought
a spark
a memory
a place to crawl in when my tide is high
or razorblades instead of lies

Places, Places everyone
the prisoners enlightenment has just begun
creature beckons my soul to arise
stand up open your unopened mind
beautiful creature what have you done?
I have brought razor blades of truth sweet hun
What cruel truth will creature tell?
the ones you buried in your yourself
Whose thoughts and memories are these I ask?
my dear ghostly girl they are your past
for this is the hour of your reason
nothing here is out of season
fiery and fierce your will must be
do not be tempted by its misery
these growing pains must be held
they hold the keys to unlock your cell
beautiful creature how much will this hurt?
gut wrenching and painful so a little a first

1 comment:

  1. Hi I really liked your blog.
    I own a website. Which is a global platform for all the artists, whether they are poets, writers, or painters etc.
    We publish the best Content, under the writers name.
    I really liked the quality of your content. and we would love to publish your content as well. All of your content would be published under your name, so that you can get all the credit for the content. For better understanding,
    You can Check the Literature Section of our website and the content shared by different writers and poets.

    http://www.catchmypost.com

    you Can leave a reply on "mypost@catchmypost.com"

    ReplyDelete