Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Healing Realm

Come on in to another
I'm not a saint, but I've gone no farther
don't delay the healing motion
no don't delay, we're losing patience
come on in from isolation
take everything in moderation
just another question to
the lost soul who stands beside you

Here take my hand, I'll lead you over
we're almost there, i'ts not much farther
we're going under beyond and over
don't look back it's now or never
the pain will soon release

Come and in and take a friend
to this place where madness ends
a perfect feeling will so set in
you'll rise above and fall again
look around we're so far gone
into this place ewe don't belong
such an easy way to be
nothing is what is seems

Can you believe this feelings mine
ignore the do not enter sign
way beyond the realm of time
is way we roam out on the line
ever closer to disaster
farther from the present danger
soon we'll be above their laughter
so much farther from being sober

Here take my hand, I'll lead you over
We're almost there, it's not much farther
we're going under beyond and over
don't look back, it's now or never
the pain will soon release

No comments:

Post a Comment